Posts by sakkid95
16 posts total, newest first.
Smite CBTin General - I have the beta, and it's actually f2p, the 20$ is for Guaranteed beta access along with many gods- similar to heroes/champions. If you ask me I think it's pretty fun... definitely give it a go once it's released.Diablo 3 private server (emu)in Diablo 3 Hacks / Bots - Does a private server allow people who torrent the game to play? Could this be implemented? Something like alteriwnet did for MW2?Diablo 3 Guest Passin Diablo 3 Hacks / Bots - Ditto, if someone could hook me up I would be forever grateful. <3 pm me if you have one :D[GMS v.0.97.3] herpT 97.3.4 ~ MMC & SP Control & Perfect AutoCCin MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers - augh can't wait till a bypass is released[BO] QuickScope plugin for ExternalHack v1.2in Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - sweet this works perfec tily
Showing the 5 most recent posts.