Posts by Hxabier
26 posts total, newest first.
Starbucks GC, Dominos (ca), Netflix, other Canadian GC's.in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Hey I'm looking for Canadian accounts and giftcards and some general stuff.
Ex.
Starbucks GC,
Spotify Family ca
Netflix,
Other Canadian food or stores gc
Contact me over imDispute trio bird ban.in Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=gerassss;14411167]I have no problems if you follow Lily /gewd[/QUOTE]
Tanks will do.
case closed please close thread.Dispute trio bird ban.in Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=gerassss;14411113]That's correct however i don't know what happened here but again, that's correct.[/QUOTE]
na I'm not refunding this kid. he's wasting my time and has completely ruined my rep on my other accountDispute trio bird ban.in Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=killerseb1;14410631]Coming from someone who scams people for $50 at a time? LOL I'm guessing you have down syndrome and still live at home, I completely understand why you have a hard time reading and comprehendinDispute trio bird ban.in Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=killerseb1;14409903]Lily said, if you can read, if I denied the refund then that's my fault, I did not deny the refund you refused to give it to me you dumb sloth.[/QUOTE]
You are clearly forgetting the time you
Showing the 5 most recent posts.