Posts by badIBstudent
4 posts total, newest first.
[Grimoire 3.8] Ultimate Weapon Kit Construction botin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - bro you're a madlad nice botGrimoire 3.8+ Pro Crashingin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - Still crashing in the middle of botting for no apparent reason :(
Faulting application name: Grimoire.exe, version: 3.8.0.0, time stamp: 0x5f146b36
Faulting module name: Flash32_15_0_0_152.ocx, version: 15.0.0.152, tGrimoire 3.8+ Pro Crashingin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - [QUOTE=badIBstudent;15140944]I started using the bot after fixing the flash issue a few days ago but now every time I try to use a more complicated bot (like legion revenant, voidlord or darklord bots) it always seems toGrimoire 3.8+ Pro Crashingin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - I started using the bot after fixing the flash issue a few days ago but now every time I try to use a more complicated bot (like legion revenant, voidlord or darklord bots) it always seems to crash in the middle of a bat
Showing the 4 most recent posts.