Posts by sDBD
30 posts total, newest first.
Infinite iridescent shards exploit DBD 3.0.2in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Cheburator1337;14450943]can I make fewer Iridescent Shards ?[/QUOTE]
You can, try using different customizations, they can be found at Dead by Daylight\DeadByDaylight\Content\UI\Icons\CustomizationUniversal CE Cheat Table for ALL CAP PROBLEMS 3.0.2in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - Nice one manHow to bring over my old save file from my banned account to new account?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=Expiker21;14445970]You can repair broken save file if you set auto responding rule with any temporal save file to get in game and manually uploading any encrypted save file, for example from another account. Make Save Editing 3.0.1 ?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=BukkitBuilder;14441424]Savefile editing is still possible in 3.0.1 but I tried to upload an updated version of my rank changer and the thread was deleteted because the programm used an internet connection. So I doSave Editing 3.0.1 ?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=Expiker21;14440968]I didn't find any way to edit your save with 3.0.1 game client because of general https fix and requirement to log in game with EAC in order to download/upload your save file. You might try dow
Showing the 5 most recent posts.