Posts by avenk
557 posts total, newest first.
AVERYCHEAP - Logitech SE. I'm Back :) CHEAPEST and by far BEST Logi Service. US.CA.EUin User Services - [QUOTE=Fliest_aladdin;13003135]the wait time for tracking is 12 days ?[/QUOTE]
Im pretty busy IRL atm and have a que of orders, so it takes a while for me to get to the orders, but you pay on confirmation, so unless youAVERYCHEAP - Logitech SE. I'm Back :) CHEAPEST and by far BEST Logi Service. US.CA.EUin User Services - [QUOTE=Valkyron;13000375]do you take new orders? i added you on skype but still didnt get accepted[/QUOTE]
Not at the moment, logi are being v slow atm and i have a backlog, as well as 2 irl jobs. I finish one job on thAVERYCHEAP - Logitech SE. I'm Back :) CHEAPEST and by far BEST Logi Service. US.CA.EUin User Services - Thanks for all the vouches guys. I am flooded with orders at the moment. I will start accepting more orders once I have cleared my current list.
Apologies, and thanks for the interest! I will be back soon!!
All the beNation201's Logitech Manipulation S/N Service.in User Services - You can charge 10x this and people will still order if youre good.AVERYCHEAP - Logitech SE. I'm Back :) CHEAPEST and by far BEST Logi Service. US.CA.EUin User Services - [QUOTE=potatoho;12974095]Haven't received headset and paid him almost 2 months ago. Contacting on Skype to resolve problem.[/QUOTE]
Sorry bout that, as extra info for those interested in this case, I provided the trac
Showing the 5 most recent posts.