Posts by Crypto
241 posts total, newest first.
Crypto's Exchange // PayPal, BTC, Venmoin Currency Exchange - [QUOTE=Invincible047;15114156]Sent PP user has not sent currency back yet.... Will update if they do.[/QUOTE]
I have no idea who you are.Crypto's Exchange // PayPal, BTC, Venmoin Currency Exchange - BUYING BTC AND ETH RIGHT NOW. 1:1 FASTEST EXCHANGE AND I PAY PAYPAL, CASHAPP, ZELLE. CHAT ME.Crypto's Exchange // PayPal, BTC, Venmoin Currency Exchange - I'm back in business! Add on IM. 15% average rate although I give discounts to those who can confirm verified paypal etc.Crypto's Exchange // PayPal, BTC, Venmoin Currency Exchange - Bump! Buying and selling BTC. Let me know what you needIve got 20$ lol, how should i invest them?in Cryptocurrency Talk - [QUOTE=Afford;14729475]tbh 3 years ago i "invested" 50$ into xlm and it became 2000$ lol , i left it there and its went to shit , but that was crazy[/QUOTE]
I made a similar newbie mistake with altcoins. The best stra
Showing the 5 most recent posts.