Posts by firex32
24 posts total, newest first.
MPGH.NET Cosmic V.8 CFNA & CFEU [NO GRENADE DAMAGE + NO FALL DAMAGE + MORE]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I NEED AN INJECTORRRRR!! can someone put one in the comments? :mad::mad::mad::mad:bobobobocrossfire clan! good rankin CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising - Hey my ingame name is firex32 it's sfc 6th class more guns than u I have a star I'll join as long as u. Guys are active I have a friend who will join too so yeahAssassin'sCreedV12 (LagFixed 100%+FASTKNIFE+ZombieVersion)in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - says SEND ERROR REPORT?
YES CANCEl
NOT WORKING SORRY GUYSAssassin'sCreedV12 (LagFixed 100%+FASTKNIFE+ZombieVersion)in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - PATCHED I thinkHACK CLAN!!!in CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising - hahahahaha xD
yeah ik i made a new acc. (nooby) so i could try a hack and it worked so yeah
lol
---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------
wuts ur crossfire name?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.