Posts by throwaway1111234
13 posts total, newest first.
Google vs Amazonin Debate Fort - Amazon is a crappy company that underpays its workers, but I don't know enough about Google to say anything about its quality.Does pineapple go on pizza?in Debate Fort - Live and let live, but I personally don't like sweet things on pizza(except cookie pizzas). It just seems odd.Apple vs Android?in Debate Fort - I only have an apple device, so I wouldn't know, but the design of apple is nicer. If only they weren't fragile and shatter every time you drop them....How did you get into anime?in Anime - Probably when I used to watch the Pokemon series and Yu-gi-oh on Cartoon Network. And then I got into Naruto and found Youtube, and then I became obsessed with Toonami...and the rest, as they say, is history.Some of my art I did to get into collegein Art & Graphic Design - Love your surrealism! Have you ever thought about making mockups of your beer designs? They're nice~
Showing the 5 most recent posts.