Posts by Be_mler_
7 posts total, newest first.
Elite Weapons Unlockerin Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Help - Hey Guys,
is it possible to get a Hack to unlock the Elite Weapons permanently?SearX v5.3in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - It'll be nice if you can add all killstreaks at Proficiencis.
Also I would be happy if you add Perk/Equipment/Killstreak/Deathstreak Proficiencis for primary weapons.Normal Stats In Lobby-Bestlistin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help - Hi,
I have the problem that in the Lobby-Bestlist my original and not my hacked stats will shown. :(
I had used serval hacks but nothing changed. :(
Screenshot:
Directupload.net - Dq5tc5lgo.jpg (http://s14.direm00Trainer Beta 1.1 - v1.4.364in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Thank you very much. After one game playing the titels and emblems were saved :) but i miss sone emblems and titels, and maybe the option to choos some titels and emblems.MW3 big xp how to make own server ,....in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=shupactakur;5475067]I laugh my ass that they have made level 80 in mw3 now, cod4 had 55, mw2 had 70 when did 55 or 70 not become enough? This is not MMORPG ffs.[/QUOTE] but in mw2 you have much more weapens and pe
Showing the 5 most recent posts.