Posts by dheir

376 posts total, newest first.

Of Guards and Thieves - Premium Item Unlock Toolin General Game Hacking - Download Removed at request of IP holder. I don't really know how to describe my little tool here. The game Of Guards and Thieves is a neat little top down shooter. Link to the game site which hosts a download otherI'm working on reversing OGAT (Of Guards and Thieves)in Steam Games Hacks & Cheats - UPDATE: I am currently satisfied with the work I have put into reversing the game.. If you feel you have information to share, I'd be willing to share what I have. First off, I want to say that my programming abilitiesExternal BoxESPin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Coding / Programming / Source Code - Mod please close this thread, he does not have permission to release this hack. I'm sure Sph4ck would have notified me of this thread, this is not authorized by myself. Also no one was banned using this hack. Also I wantSteam Name Animator v1.1 - Automatic Address!!!in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [quote=PunkShock;2882563]for me this ise use-/senseless[/quote] Just like your post? Please spam another section. It takes some talent to code regardless of skill level and ability.Steam Name Animator v1.1 - Automatic Address!!!in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [quote=hooch;2879255]Hello. This is Steam Name Animator. Ii is very similar to the one posted by [MPGH]House. But it is more stable and have some new things. You can save your name list to file and load it later

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us