Posts by Darkmer
17 posts total, newest first.
ASOS Refundin Marketplace Talk - I can do that to your country;)INTEREST CHECK I am able to book radisson hotel for 50% fee, should I open a servicein Marketplace Price Check / Questions - It depends what is it based on
Does it work using other people credit cards or accounts?
I'm not sure if it's allowed to post this kind of service hereRefaund in Russia, please recommend good servicein Marketplace Price Check / Questions - [QUOTE=SatoriOff;14699057]Wow, thank you!
- - - Updated - - -
I don't have good PayPal account(
Do you know some good reship services? I mean drop-services which have specialize on reships.[/QUOTE]
There Student Loans are hurting me, need some passive income.in Money Making Methods - if you have some extra money, you can invest them in stock or IPO's. Earnings will depends on your investmentsRefaund in Russia, please recommend good servicein Marketplace Price Check / Questions - I have done lots of refunds for russian people and I always recommend them to find drops or private reships in US/EU.
On my experience, only few stores are refundable in Russia. Mostly via Paypal dispute(Farfetch, Mr Po
Showing the 5 most recent posts.