Posts by Heartview
9,202 posts total, newest first.
Mobo helpin Computer Builds & Upgrades - As said, the blue PCIx16 slot is the one you want for GPU's, but be very mindful of space inside the case. Sub-ATX mid boards usually only go in sub ATX mid cases, so the GPU will hang over the side of the mobo quite a bImportant PC gaming peripheralsin Computer Builds & Upgrades - [QUOTE=Aborted;8896346]Personally, I always go with seperate headphones and mics. It might be a little out of your range, but I'd suggest getting a pair of V-Moda Crossfade LP's. One of the best pair of headphones I've eRejected for the second timein General - Just fuck her. I asked a girl out a little while back, she said no and yet she still comes over and fucks me like twice a week. boh1Best GPU under 300$ ?in Computer Builds & Upgrades - As said, HD 7970 or a 670. Though it would really be worth it to spring for the 7970 GHz because its by and far one of the best cards around considering its price.So... I ended up getting my LED screen crackedin Computer Builds & Upgrades - [QUOTE=HeroicXPharaoh;8873641]Well you are an idiot.. a replacement will cost anywhere from 300-2000$[/QUOTE]
Fucking what? Unless you are buying 4K monitors, they should cost nowhere near $2K, even over $600 unless you
Showing the 5 most recent posts.