Posts by Flop
5 posts total, newest first.
For 5 serious guys that are willing to make a farming teamin CrossFire Farming & Partner Request - NO need more ppl guys?
I am from europeover 300 kills!!!in CrossFire Farming & Partner Request - Yes 1 hour me 1 hour u it will be nice...But i sometime haven´t got so many time so we must do it half hour me half u or somthing...
But it is nice idea...Need a farm friendin CrossFire Farming & Partner Request - Now sergant...I know small, but i farm and i get it pretty fast, but if we make new accs and i farm at ur new and u farm on my new are u interested?over 300 kills!!!in CrossFire Farming & Partner Request - I dont understant it u do on me 300 kills and i do on u too?¨
If yes contact me on xfire(maxiscze) or in this topicNeed a farm friendin CrossFire Farming & Partner Request - Hi.
I need some friends to farm.U contact me on skype or xfire and we meet in game with our farm acc and Farm one of us get 150 kills and next farm and we change all we need 5 ppl so i need search 4 ppl contact me on xf
Showing the 5 most recent posts.