Posts by BirseN92
8 posts total, newest first.
Ubereats and Doordash Refund <- 24/7 <- 15% FEE!!in User Services - Added you for a delivery !
accept me on IM :)Looking for a food SE job in EU. (1 year of exeprience)in Work & Job Offers - [QUOTE=rockroff;14558934]Added you on IM, interested.[/QUOTE]
I added you broLooking for a food SE job in EU. (1 year of exeprience)in Work & Job Offers - Hey ,
I need a little bit money now that's why I'm offering my services.
I did food refund in my country (friends , family) for like 1 year (since I found a way to refund everything I ordered)
If you are interested in Amsterdamin Reefer Club - I went to Amsterdam 2 times , it's good actually , good product and nice people.
But it's easier for me I live like 5 hours (by car) from Amsterdam.
(Be careful to bikes bro , they ride like /arr )Personal Steam account (40+ games) (Level 57)in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Luverdark;14475526]well i could just go on G2A and buy all these games for like $200 if I wanted.
I dont know much about steam accounts but i'd expect it to fetch somewhere between $75 - $160[/QUOTE]
He is right
Showing the 5 most recent posts.