Posts by Capsule
282 posts total, newest first.
Switching weapon in game.in CrossFire Help - Infact, it won't let me switch any hotkey to scroll wheel.Switching weapon in game.in CrossFire Help - I mean like prev weapon and next weapon, with the default hotkey Q. I can't change it to scroll wheel.Switching weapon in game.in CrossFire Help - I haven't played crossfire in awhile and just patched the game. I noticed that all my settings are changed, and i was unable to set prev. weapon to scroll wheel. I always had switching weapon on scroll wheel and I can't New ghost hack?in CrossFire Discussions - I was playing gm the other day as gr and just doing the usual then I noticed a ghost that I couldn't see at all, like through out the whole game I didn't see him at all. At first I thought it was just a rly good bhopper,Made a whole team RQ, new people joinedin CrossFire Discussions - lol this guy's hacking.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.