Posts by kaitup
11 posts total, newest first.
SSL Pinning Bypass. 4.0.0in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - What do you mean ???
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=Expiker21;14848823]For the time being, use this method (attachment under main thread) to enable Fiddler on latest game verion (4.0.0). Instructions are included in ReadmeSSL Pinning Bypass. 4.0.0in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - I need a way to turn on Fiddler to get bhrsession 4.0.0. Please help me as well.
OR new update ssl pinning pass 4.0.0 ^^Last EAC ban wave on DBD [Public stuff]in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Does that mean my order number was sent to the dbdl check team?
T-800Last EAC ban wave on DBD [Public stuff]in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - I have heard the news recently that people was banned because they used a VPN to change my country and buy cheap Auric Cell. Is that true?
I greeted the team dbdl to ask for answers as shown in the picture.414803414803If I get banned from HWID and I play other games that are not dead by daylight, thisin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - thx brother
Showing the 5 most recent posts.