Posts by michalejohan
27 posts total, newest first.
The reasons why I hate Asiansin Flaming & Rage - [quote=dilin1984;2632795]India, which is an Asian country that produced a good amount of Miss Worlds and Miss universe. And they did produced some bollywodd hoties also. And you will definitely find 80 perc of the PakistThe reasons why I hate Asiansin Flaming & Rage - Girls only date Asian guys if they have a fetish for small dicks.The reasons why I hate white people - and so should youin Flaming & Rage - Hatred for white people is RIGHT and GOOD!The reasons why I hate Asiansin Flaming & Rage - Did you guys know that Asians, like salmon, must return to their birthplace in order to breed? Yes, you heard it here first - 7-11s and gas stations are the breeding grounds for the next generation of Asians.Korean is a dirty slut.in Flaming & Rage - Girls only date Korean guys if they have a fetish for small dicks.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.