Posts by mullerrice
1,176 posts total, newest first.
about farmbot lelin CrossFire Help - There used to be a way to bypass VM checks and I do believe it was never patched, i'll see if I can get hold of the now ex user who coded a private farmbot to work in VM.Crack a VIP hack from another sitein Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - Not sure whether this is bannable so admin remove if not relevant or allowed.
I have a VIP subscription from another "site" not going to mention names, but it uses it a streamer to stream its hack files using a HWID cBF4 HD Maxed out screenshots.in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - You should see campaign in full res. The multiplayer version is actually "dummed" down quite a bit, so your not showing full potential ;)Flameswor10 WOT Pub [v1.0]in World of Tanks Hacks & Cheats - Hannibal flameswor10 Please can you verify whether this hack is still undetected? If so please could post your OS, whether your on x86 or x64 and Injector used please.Ramo's Memory Hack [ Fly Hack - Spy Hack - Wall Hack - No Recoil - More++ ]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - ramo The hacks will load in crossfire and everything seems to work, other then I can't hit/shoot anyone.
Running Windows 8 64bit and using LB's Extreme injector
Showing the 5 most recent posts.