Posts by buddyme
46 posts total, newest first.
Need help, getting popup, ads every time! Quickest solution get 10 points!in General - okay i just used the malwarebytes and reinstall google, but still have I see no changes.Need help, getting popup, ads every time! Quickest solution get 10 points!in General - [QUOTE=something1234567;12095820]Hi, you ost likely have malware. I would reccomend using malwarebytes to scan and remove them. You can slo try removing all reg entries from chrome and reinstalling it or installing a thNeed help, getting popup, ads every time! Quickest solution get 10 points!in General - How do I get rid of this blue font?( Cause this caused the issue )Every time I click my mouse, ads kept popping up
http://i65.tinypic.com/10wmu4j.png
http://i67.tinypic.com/14y97hs.png
http://i66.tinypic.com/wqzvow.pnHow to avoid being arrested (Wait till the end)in General - Lmfao this is funny, thanks.I looked up one of my first threads:in General - didnt you have another thread about your pass thread? wtf. Im sure you have made one a year ago.
edit this is mine : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=153149
/kewlman
Showing the 5 most recent posts.