Posts by canadapool
16 posts total, newest first.
⭐FORZA HORIZON 5 PREMIUM EDITION🚗 WITH 👑 ALL DLC 👑 FOR ONLY 15$⭐in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - +rep good seller bro i got my forza horizon 5 for cheap works good, im happy it works⚡ RE-PS Fastest Nitro Sniper | Get Free Nitro! | Better than any Sniper! | AUTOBUY! ⚡in Software For Sale - [QUOTE=Toma-RefundService;14920646]Me too lol, I think he reached 400 posts and was sent to sleep, maybe ?[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Sigs;14920688]No explanation about Ban?[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Danyy*;14920673]that sucks frfr :l[/QUOTETotally Unfair Ban Appeal for "PsychoChester"in Staff Disputes - Flengo
Any update?
I lost alot of time waiting... This isn't fair at all this ban, Honestly!Totally Unfair Ban Appeal for "PsychoChester"in Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Flengo;14916789]From the report received it seemed like you were using a Dis cord server for more than just "distributing" your software. Also, you can use other download links to distribute it not necessarily invTotally Unfair Ban Appeal for "PsychoChester"in Staff Disputes - Hey! This is my friend's account, I want to ask for a ban appeal.
I Got banned for "Distributing Dscord Links"
First of all, How am I supposed to sell my Software without providing ANY link?
Second of all, EITHER w
Showing the 5 most recent posts.