Posts by 2pros1calm
9 posts total, newest first.
Complete Legion Revenant Bot |Grimoire 3.8|in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=Ghost-Mouse;14482520]That's very unusual. I don't know why that happens but it shouldn't. But anyways, I can see that you have "doomhaven-glitch", which I haven't tried out but maybe that's why you would join roomComplete Legion Revenant Bot |Grimoire 3.8|in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=Ghost-Mouse;14482465]Regarding legion fealty 2, specifically battleon cohort, the bot was designed to join the map, and then proceed to the next room (cell: r16, up). I don't know if you have adjusted the commandsComplete Legion Revenant Bot |Grimoire 3.8|in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=Ghost-Mouse;14481985]There is an item check before completing each quest otherwise the bot would reach quest completion without the required items. For legion fealty 2, you should restart grimoire if the issue of Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Bot Requestsin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Looking for a bot that room glitches for another account.
For instance my other account billybob22 is doing the revenant grind i'm looking for a bot that could possibly follow him to each room and glitch it?
Not sure ifComplete Legion Revenant Bot |Grimoire 3.8|in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=Ghost-Mouse;14480787]I'm glad that worked out for you! Which quest did the bot fail at?[/QUOTE]
Legion fealty 1 bud , right after the dracholich part i believe it had neglected too accepted a couple of the drops
Showing the 5 most recent posts.