Posts by Yoshi
1,525 posts total, newest first.
Remove CS requestin General - I remember the CS tag... glad to see it's still in use. :)It's The Old MPGH...in General - I'm just looking for some people to game with on the weekends. Damn bobo bobo bobo boboIt's The Old MPGH...in General - Heyyy anyone here have an Xbox One? Anyone have a 360 and want a One? What's your thoughts on it? The old PlayStation/XBOX bull. See 'yall in hell.
bobo Hello boys and girls. I'm back! haha.anyone have xbox live codes? pls pnin XBOX General Discussion - Hey I got a code.. ._.ATTENTION HEADPHONE GURUSin General - [QUOTE=Isaakske;7977634]I bought one in the store next door.
Broke after 1 month.
I'd advise buying a great pair from a well known brand. /gewd[/QUOTE]
I'm asking YOU GUYS which ones are great... and u saying "buy the
Showing the 5 most recent posts.