Posts by petak
13 posts total, newest first.
Favorite RnB or Pop songs?in Music - Daniel Caesar & H.E.R. - Best PartWhat do you think of classical music?in Music - In my opinion classical music is pretty lame. I mean, there are so many amazing music composers of our generation today to enjoy listening to, too. And I prefer today's blend of classic and modern so so much better. One Favorite Childhood Video Game?in Entertainment - Same with you. Super Mario Bros. and Bomber Man. Oh, and Sonic the Hedgehog.whats your fav songin Entertainment - Try looking up some music/songs from these youtube channels: Bootleg boy, mrsuicidesheep, M O S T L Y strings, Ambition, HDSoundI, IndieAir, MrOtterMusic, and many more for quality good music!Should I watch Anime?in Entertainment - Yes. Everyone should at least give anime a try once in their life. It's just like tv shows, but without the physical constraints that real life people cannot do. Like weird body flex and shites. But on a more serious not
Showing the 5 most recent posts.