Posts by kickasskev
6 posts total, newest first.
Zombies Hostingin Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - Well what can I say a new router sorted it out im back HOSTING and HACKIN :-)Zombies Hostingin Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - [quote=ubernoober;3692574]Problem resolved. I'm guessing, like me, your internet got cut off at some point. You need to re-do all the steps you done the first time to get your NAT open. (for some unknown reason, NAT chanZombies Hostingin Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - [quote=lolbie;3605976]can people join you with invites?
in private match or something?[/quote]
yeah people can join my games private etcZombies Hostingin Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - I have a problem, i'm unable to host a match, i dunno if ive had to many people complain that I was cheating and they have stoppped me hosting, but when it trys to find games it get's down to 1 then it use to let me hostLittle Server Tool (V1.2.208 compitable)in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - excellent hack i use it all the time, i watch the killl cams and if sum 1 has aim bot or summit on i go mile out map transport the palyer with and leave him there or i put them some where they cant get out like a little
Showing the 5 most recent posts.