Posts by jorgett
21 posts total, newest first.
How can I ban 1 account?in CrossFire Europe Help - Hi,I want ban 1 CF EU account,how can I make that?.
Use 1 detect hack or?CF EU Account with +16 RP Guns!!in CrossFire Europe Discussions - CrossFire Europe Account with:
Rank: 1st LT 4 Class
+16 RP Guns and RP Chars too!!
Hope you like it with this Acc.
Press Thanks and Comment :p163399SkR Is The Boss 3in Crossfire Videos & Montages - Hi MPGH Users,this is my new video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIkOUbH2KBo&feature=youtu.be
Hope you like it,check my youtube channel for more CF Gameplay/Montage.
And dont forget,sub me plz <3
Thanks.New VMware Workstation Config and bypass!in CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - I have this error:
Te hablo en espaniol que se que eres de mex,bueno,tengo este error,lo abro desde el patcher_cf,me carga el xtrap y despues se me queda en la barra de abajo el icono de xtrap y no pasa de ahi,haber si IM Tiredin CrossFire Discussions - 2st post and i agree with you!!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.