Posts by robot727
4 posts total, newest first.
got HWID Banned, Now What?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=hemock;14493434]Nobody now[/QUOTE]
what do you mean nobody now? do you mean that no one has a hwid spoofer?got HWID Banned, Now What?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Last night I bought a fresh dbd account and played 1 game then got banned, now im certain that im HWID banned.
Is there a way I can play normally again?, unless someone can recommend me a hwid spoofer that works with DBanned on Main account after being banned on altin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=seba131;14492799]you got banned at the same time on your main acc? or the same day? , did you got the ban when you launched the game on your main acc? im asking bc i got banned today on my alt account and im afraiBanned on Main account after being banned on altin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=Expiker21;14492337]T-800, guess you were right, my apologies.
Here's a small tutorial how to minimize chance of getting cross-banned for cheating on alt account. This method works fine for Rust and i believe thaBanned on Main account after being banned on altin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - So bascially got banned on my main after my alt account got done for cheating, didn't cheat on my main at all. I'm wondering if the reason why my main got banned is because I played on it before I bought the hacking acco
Showing the 5 most recent posts.