Posts by 258456
1,222 posts total, newest first.
Best language to start with?in Coders Lounge - [QUOTE='Bruno;8697075]Even tho I agree that Codeacademy is good, I do not think that it is good for a starting language, and Python is not really helping here.[/QUOTE]
It is made for starting languages. I don't know if Best language to start with?in Coders Lounge - [QUOTE=yankolo;8696187]Hey thank you so much, Codeacademy is such a good site where i can learn how to code[/QUOTE]
No problem, I wish you well. Programming is a fun journeyBest language to start with?in Coders Lounge - [QUOTE=yankolo;8693214]Hey I would like to start learning how to program, but I don't know what is the best language to start with.... I was thinking maybe Python?? Please suggest me something[/QUOTE]
If you want to leaImage HELLin Coders Lounge - Nevermind. I solved it, you can close this thread (if there's even an active mod here anymore).Cheat Streamerin Coders Lounge - Try to search "hack loader", that's what they are called. You should have some rough knowledge about winsock or high level networking in c# and such or you can find a library already made for that. I am sure there is som
Showing the 5 most recent posts.