Posts by albertoacv4498
12 posts total, newest first.
AEUltimate [AQ, DF, MQ Trainer] 1.4.4.4in BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers - How exactly is the DA being fixed? Is new functionality being added in some way? Or is it just randomly breaking between patches?Ultimate AdventureQuest Trainer 1.0in Adventure Quest (AQ) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Another amazing trainer to add to the collection. Just wanted to know, would it be possible to add a shop lifter so one can get the Guardian only items without the buying ban?Ultimate DragonFable Trainer 1.3in DragonFable (DF) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=Flash3113;15184037]The class loader list is already scrollable, just use your mouse wheel while the mouse is over the list /gewd[/QUOTE]
I apologize for the stupidity... Didn't notice I first had to click on the Ultimate DragonFable Trainer 1.3in DragonFable (DF) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Amazing release as always!! Little request if possible... Could you make it so that functions with long lists like the Class Loader one are scrollable? I for example, and I'm sure it is the case with other people, have aUltimate DragonFable Trainer 1.0in DragonFable (DF) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Do you have any idea as to why some quests and features don't work with the DA unlocker? Other that that, this works like a charm! Think you could make a couple of things for AQ? I would love to see a shop lifter since i
Showing the 5 most recent posts.