Posts by David94555
10 posts total, newest first.
7DTD 17.4 (b4) Assemblyin 7 Days to Die Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=jim2029;14536870]Maybe you need to make your own thread for the file?[/QUOTE]
The best thing is that this is my thread.7DTD 17.4 (b4) Assemblyin 7 Days to Die Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Slayheim;14534970]It's been deleted?[/QUOTE]
Seems so, and yet i got a message that it is approved. I really don't get this site.7DTD 17.4 (b4) Assemblyin 7 Days to Die Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Alma696;14523505]Put somebody pliz ready a file with the changes. I can not make these changes as in the screenshots[/QUOTE]
I can send you the new version with a file host or something, since i don't want to go 7DTD 17.4 (b4) Assemblyin 7 Days to Die Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Aidan402;14513248][QUOTE=pixelmaniac;14512824]
EntityPlayerLocal.IsDrawMapIcon()
Just make it return true.[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=pixelmaniac;14512824][QUOTE=Levante14;14512518]
Thanks Guy's
Anyone manage to find the 7DTD 17.4 (b4) Assemblyin 7 Days to Die Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=toxicsunmoon;14514491]Thanks for the reply.. I was able to figure some of the stuff out with the help of youtube and whatnot. I the download you provided in the downloads but with that or even changing my own i'm
Showing the 5 most recent posts.