Posts by sph4ck
230 posts total, newest first.
ExternalHack v1.7 for BlackOps by Sph4ckin Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Horsedick.mpeg;3871261]Sph4ck, are you pretending to do an adaptation of the hack to python 3.2?[/quote]
Nope. There would be no gain in porting to Python 3.2.ExternalHack v1.7 for BlackOps by Sph4ckin Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - Here is the SVN link: https://pyexternalboxespmw2.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/src-bo
Please don't PM me to ask how to use it. Use this link only to download beta versions and if you know how to use Subversion.ExternalHack v1.7 for BlackOps by Sph4ckin Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - Hi, I will take a extra few day before releasing a 1.8 version.
Consider it beta test right now, I want to make a clean version in a new thread. All features from 1.7 seem back now.ExternalHack v1.7 for BlackOps by Sph4ckin Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - [quote=jewd;3701074]Thanks sph4ck! So aimbot will work in this one?[/quote]
Yes, so as Red/Blue detection.
Just a word of explanation: I added a feature in 1.7 so that aimbot stops when there is no more ammo. SinceExternalHack v1.7 for BlackOps by Sph4ckin Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - Hi all, the updated BlackOps gave me some unexpected work this weekend.
Here is a first quick & dirty version 1.7.1.
Everything seems to work except Ammo counter and Grenade Countdown which I had to disable.
New
Showing the 5 most recent posts.