Posts by YannyFlex
6 posts total, newest first.
GTAV-[PC] ⚡ RECOVERY / MONEY / RP / CHIPS / UNLOCKS / CLUTTER / BUNKER ⚡ FAST & SAFEin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - Vouch!
Replied within 10 mins and it was done in less than an hour, 10/10 will buy again.[PC] mar_cac's GTA Online Services [FAST]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - [QUOTE=D3st0x;14542902]Hey I'd like to buy your service, well unless I get banned like these other guys[/QUOTE]
You will, I was told AFTER the fact that rockstar is implementing a new anti cheat or some shit and virtual[PC] mar_cac's GTA Online Services [FAST]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - Unfortunately was banned after a few days. It was fun while it lasted but seems that there is a high banrate :/[PC] mar_cac's GTA Online Services [FAST]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - Messaged you! Edit: Replied within 20 mins and the process itself took no more than 10 minutes. Very fast, super nice and most importantly super cheap![PC][💰CHEAP💰]📛1$ 50% off📛"SIMPLE" GTA SERVICES | RANK | MONEY | DROP PARTIESin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - Sent you a IM request! I am interested and have a few questions.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.