Posts by ale3cs
30 posts total, newest first.
Looking for Talented Web Developers ( php/js/html & css ....)in Work & Job Offers - [QUOTE=CreativeKay;14543139]
Need experienced Php developers
must need to know html & css ( boostrap is a plus same for js )
add me on im for discuss !
Add me on IM[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
I know someone who can help you.Web Developer (Advanced)in Work & Job Offers - [QUOTE=MadGorilla;14476759]For my little project I'm still looking for a Web Developer.
Add me on IM for more info
payment method: PP (F&F)[/QUOTE]
I know someone who can help you, I sent you a PM.Looking for someone to make a website for mein Work & Job Offers - I added you on IM. I know someone who is good.Earn $5 (Limited time offer)in Work & Job Offers - [QUOTE=Neverpayforstuff;14567071]All you have to do is join the coinbase earn program using my link, watch a video about XLM/EOS and answer the Quiz correctly(I will give you the answers).
In total, you could earn $15 fGet paid 10$ per day to type words on my website - EASY MONEY!in Work & Job Offers - [QUOTE=deadtelevision;14519350]Looking for a worker to work for my website for the next 1-3 months, will get paid daily to type certain stuff that I will explain to him, you need to be a fast typer, no knowledge of engli
Showing the 5 most recent posts.