Posts by JoeLavender
4 posts total, newest first.
Highly Experimental Assemblies for 7DTD Mods (A17)in 7 Days to Die Hacks & Cheats - I'm using the 5.5.1 Ravenhearst assembly, and it's working perfectly. Thanks man. Good stuff.Highly Experimental Assemblies for 7DTD Mods (A17)in 7 Days to Die Hacks & Cheats - Ravenhearst link doesn't work.
EDIT - My bad, just realized the attachments were pending approval.7DTD 17.4 (b4) Assemblyin 7 Days to Die Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Sqeegie;14537764]Perhaps. If you don't mind a completely untested assembly, I can toss the .dll through my automated patcher and see what comes out. I don't have and am too lazy to get Ravenhearst, so I can't test7DTD 17.4 (b4) Assemblyin 7 Days to Die Hacks & Cheats - Ah shoot. I was hoping this worked with Ravenhearst 5.5.1, but it makes the zombies invisible when you replace the dll. Any chance we could get an updated Ravenhearst assembly?
Showing the 4 most recent posts.