Posts by @OfficialJesusChrist
18 posts total, newest first.
Robinhood referral Stocks! Cheap and fast!in User Services - Everybody is finally caught up, lol. Thank you again guys for your patience. If you added me today and were not wasting my time, just simply getting down to business then I will return your messages for my final jobs =)
Robinhood referral Stocks! Cheap and fast!in User Services - Thank you everyone for your understanding and patience. I have 4 more accounts to wrap up after the current one I'm finishing now. It's been a pleasure serving you guys, but man ya'll are a rabid bunch haha.
strownedmagRobinhood referral Stocks! Cheap and fast!in User Services - Thank you to everyone whos order has been delayed, I am doubling every late order. If you purchased a max that means you can send me another link to have an account taken to max no charge. If you do not have another accoRobinhood referral Stocks! Cheap and fast!in User Services - [QUOTE=team3star69;14547133]+1, His services are very fast and afforable. Get this service asap, a service like this is rare and demand is very high. This service is like literal free money so I don't know why anyone wouRobinhood referral Stocks! Cheap and fast!in User Services - team3star69 My im is down and I'm unable to access those links I thought I had copied out of chat. Please pm those links at your convenience.
Everyone else: I am not accepting orders for today. I will update when I w
Showing the 5 most recent posts.