Posts by ifury
38 posts total, newest first.
Mw3 X-Trainer [1.9.461]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - It has Prestige editing, but no Level editing?Ultimate Name Faker v1.0 (1.9.461) [Should work for all]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - When scanning reaches to the end, I get this error;
http://oi49.tinypic.com/ibhwfs.jpg
Could the problem be using an 64-bit OS?Name Faker v6.2 [Updated Minor]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Jorndel;7231666]
The pointers no work for you then?
I will see when I have time to make the new name-faker.
That should work for everyone :(
School starts soon so...[/QUOTE]
Thanks a million, forgot to remind uName Faker v6.2 [Updated Minor]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - I still have no idea why it's not working with me, I even ran it as administrator, knowing that I extracted it on Desktop and ran it from there.Name Faker v6.2 [Updated Minor]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=fredflintstone;7215661]Good post dude, works perfect.
Just one thing, somebody spotted my fake alias and worked out my real name - any ideas how to do this?
Cheers.[/QUOTE]
You can get exposed in the Lobby Lead
Showing the 5 most recent posts.