Posts by franklinsi
17 posts total, newest first.
Glass+GhostMode+Walhack bs global/seain Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - In Global/EU did not workGlass+GhostMode+Walhack bs global/seain Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ferrari7275;13388714]copy in blackshot\data\scene\world (replace)
copy bypass flt in system
use selfie=walhack
gm obserwer when you see that you are using selfie=baned 100%
done:)
virus scan:
https://wwwinject nif to bs globalin Blackshot Help - [QUOTE=danthm123;13388207]U must have the .flt file for Global..U can find it in forum "BlackShot Hacks & Cheats"[/QUOTE]
do you know how to create this .flt file?
Are there any tutorials here on the MPGH site?
thereHow to edit .nif for chams?in Blackshot Help - Thanks to everyone, however, not YouTube not how to create from ZERO, how to transform a standard .nif file into a .nif with chams to be seen through the wall ...
Many thanks to everyone for attention and dedication in How to edit .nif for chams?in Blackshot Help - [QUOTE=danthm123;13372213]Lol..Just edit it using Nifskope :hidesmile:[/QUOTE]
I already have this software, I can edit normally, but I can not identify where the part of seeing through the wall (chams), I've changed c
Showing the 5 most recent posts.