Posts by ParthenonBliss
41 posts total, newest first.
Nulgath's Mask unable to be picked upin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - [QUOTE=Epicious;14802579]I'm trying to do Darkon's Third Errand by farming Nulgath but can't seem to pick up Nulgath's Mask. I think this is because of it's apostrophe.
The bot works really well except it's not picking Legion Revenant Botin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=Acclanugget;14749605]Any alternatives for vampire lord? I don't have it currently[/QUOTE]
Blaze Binder, Eternal Inversionist, Shaman, Infinite Legion Dark Caster, Legion Blademaster Assassin are all good altsFaerie Court Repin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=ZeroInfinity;14746272]The bot works fine. On Grimoire 3.8+, it is a known bug that attacking bosses in a glitched room causes a bug with the conditional statements, that is, even when satisfied, the bot continues Faerie Court Repin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Bot for Faerie Court rep at /join rainbow
Use Grimoire 3.8+
Quest Id: 6775
Class: LightCaster
Rep: 2000 rep per turn in
Uses packets: change PLAYERNAME to your name in text editor.
https://wwAwe Armor, Helm & Capein Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Bot for all of Awe armor set.
Because some of the boss fights are hard I added a "Goto Bot" as well for you alt account.
Use Grimoire 3.8+
Main Account: Eternal Chronomancer
Alt Account: ArchPaladin & Lord of Order
Re
Showing the 5 most recent posts.