Posts by thehacker00
118 posts total, newest first.
CSM4 | 14 Perms | PERMANENT Guitar Gun, Duals, Baron, JSF Suit, and more! | 42,000 GPin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Hello MPGH!
I am selling my other Combat Arms account. I've bought many permanent items for it, including the Cool Thunder Guitar Gun, a permanent Baron, and a JSF Suit cosmetic!
Game Information
Game VersioSelling CPT1 | 16 Perm Weapons | Perm Gear (4 Slot Backpack) | 141,000 GP | NX Silverin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - /scammed by lorenzo42012 due to fake middleman. fake middleman skype id: approved_mpgh. scammer id: lorenzofucksyou
lesson learned: do not trade without PM over mpgh.
at least this was just an alt which i never used. spaSelling CPT1 | 16 Perm Weapons | Perm Gear (4 Slot Backpack) | 141,000 GP | NX Silverin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - okay $25. Have a skype?Trading 10k nx!in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Hey I've sent you an email about this. I think I might have an account with some GP that you might like.Selling CPT1 | 16 Perm Weapons | Perm Gear (4 Slot Backpack) | 141,000 GP | NX Silverin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Hello MPGH!
I am selling my Combat Arms account back from 2009. I've stayed with it a while, but I've decided to start fresh on a new account. I really hope you guys will like what I have.
Game Information
G
Showing the 5 most recent posts.