Posts by silu112
46 posts total, newest first.
M-efti's SP/CT Trainer V.3in Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - I run it as admin for sureM-efti's SP/CT Trainer V.3in Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - [quote=pyton789;3299515]If the trainer says not found game then make sure you are using the sp hacks for sp and ct hacks for ct.
If the game gives you a fatal error then try:
Going into a mission/zombie mode before eM-efti's SP/CT Trainer V.3in Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - [quote=pyton789;3299415]I experienced the same thing on windows 7 with Norton.
It works fine with XP and Norton so I guess it is the combination of 7 and Norton.[/quote]
yeah, I close the Kaspersky and it works. but M-efti's SP/CT Trainer V.3in Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - thx. should i open the game first? cuz it says not found game
it works, but the game crushed alot
the error says "fatal error" and the game crushed.....whats going on?M-efti's SP/CT Trainer V.3in Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - While I opend it and it shuted down itself, need some help...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.