Posts by 2e5e7a26026f9004
5 posts total, newest first.
Pingin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=levavo4;14725779]can you explain why you would want 300 ping?[/QUOTE]
He's probably playing killer and can't get good games without any advantages...
But hey, that's why this website is here, right?PC players playing on other platformsin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=Broccoli_Jaeger;14718977]Apparently it's a bug. Scott Jund joined a lobby with PS4 players and next to his name was this crossplay sign. I think it was on stream so he definitely wasn't hacking. He even posted a sPC players playing on other platformsin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=sizzZeR;14718194]1. yes.
2. hard question...
3. yes.[/QUOTE]
It's as obvious as equipping the same perk multiple times or equipping killer perks as survivor (...).
In the endgame screen, it literally shoPC players playing on other platformsin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - As someone posted before, some PC players are able to play on PS4 Servers, using a (I think) private method.
I have seen PC Survivors with PS4 teammates going against PS4 killers.
Also the other way around, (legacy)
Showing the 4 most recent posts.