Posts by infosubject
44 posts total, newest first.
BH Photo refund questionin Marketplace Talk - From my experience, BH is hard. I remember I got refund once but after that, they would never give me a refund.Apple Iphone 12 pro refund methodin Marketplace Talk - DNA is the most efficient from places like Amazon. However, I wouldn't say that if you are going to order from apple.com.visible phone refundin Marketplace Talk - Visible is fairly easy. However, if you are going to refund from Visible, it is best to just sell than to use it for personal use. They have the ability to blacklist a phone.IM Issuesin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - Im glad im not the only one with this issue.Cheapest way to buy Bitcoinin Cryptocurrency Talk - Cashapp is the best. If you are not able to purchase crypto from Cashapp, you can always use coinbase, Coinmama, Switchhere, or Xcoins.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.