Posts by Ace666
267 posts total, newest first.
Official Call of Duty: Ghosts System Requirementsin Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help - With all due respect , aside from the 6GB check and the 64-bit OS , the game can be ran on a significantly lower spec-ed PC. I.E GTX 560 Gainward 1GB , CPU i3 , and the said 6 GB of RAM. I have to say , when I saw this rCall of Duty: Ghosts Vs. Battlefield 4in Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help - It`s very hard to tell which is better. Graphics wise BF does offer more , but tends to go into blurs at times , while COD does not ( BF has that intentionally , realism). BF has a story as good as a knife in a gun fightI'm new to Gfx and I'm wondering where to start.in Art & Graphic Design - Also don`t expect just to become good at this, for most people it takes months if not years to become intermediate let alone a professional . Tutorials , lessons and such are a good start ,but everything is in practice .How often do you shave your face?in General - 3 times a week , I hate having a beard :DIf you own a apple product, kill yourself.in General - I have some products ,but in general Apple products are not a good buy. First of you can`t repair them at all , you brake it and replace it. I use my iPod touch 4 every day and hasn`t gotten bitchy yet :D As far as Apple
Showing the 5 most recent posts.