Posts by thedogsays
116 posts total, newest first.
MW2 Weapon Soundsin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - Thanks mate, I've been looking for something like this.Locations for gun soundsin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - I've checked all of the iw?? files, it's just textures, music, and speech. Good music though, beats Combat Arms by a longshot. :pmy first modin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Not bad. If only you could decapitate people in combat arms...Locations for gun soundsin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Does anyone know where the gun sounds are in the game files? For example, the acr firing sound. I know where all the music and background noise is, but I haven't found the files that directly relate to the guns.Perm AR?in Combat Arms Discussions - I have a perm M16, I find that it kicks ass quite nicely.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.