Posts by rubrix
4 posts total, newest first.
ExternalHack v1.7 for BlackOps by Sph4ckin Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - The bar at the top shows as in the screenshot and movie. But they dont workExternalHack v1.7 for BlackOps by Sph4ckin Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - I cannot get it to work :SWoW key for steam gamesin Game Serial Keys - Hey, i just want a regular wow key or Bad Company 2.
I have Day Of Defeat/Source
Counter strike source,condition zero and 1.6
Half-Life 1 and 2
And all games are on one steam account. I think i am banned on cs 1.6DLC for Modern Warfare 2 (crack is broken)in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - Can i play online with it? I have just got private matches to work with it.
Plz help me
Showing the 4 most recent posts.