Posts by okcool0086
4 posts total, newest first.
Has anyone got this game working on an Emulator yet?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - I've tried BlueStacks and MeMu but BlueStacks gave me an error and MeMu just crashed. Anyone know how to fix this type of stuff? I've heard that you need Android 7, which BlueStacks has, but it still doesn't work. I'd reFaZe Jarvis Banned for lifetime from Fortnitein Fortnite Hacks & Cheats - I think the ban is well deserved, he did something stupid and he faced the consequences. I hope he gets unbanned at some point nonetheless because Fortnite is his career, but worst case he can just switch to COD.CS:GO COMMEND BOT V2in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Would this work with cathook accounts? Or do they have some sort of restriction?What's the safest Ghost Client to use?in Minecraft Help - I'm looking for a Ghost Client that I could use and look legit with. A free one would be great, but I understand that those will be easier to detect, so paid works too.
Showing the 4 most recent posts.