Posts by edwardjiang
450 posts total, newest first.
Intercardin General Hacking - Intercard:They're commonly found in arcades and have a thin magnetic strip on the back in the middle of the card. I'm thinking if there's a way to read the card or edit data such as current balance or bonus earned. Or haLTC 1 | 14 Perms | 1.3m GPin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Well this was interesting to readGet Twice what you pay for!!in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Why do you need Karma Koin payment when you could do this to your own account..? Scam detectedLTC 1 | 14 Perms | 1.3m GPin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - You know what I find interesting? how the two accounts share the same perms, but this one has a bit more.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=481659WTB Quar Account!in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - 2LT5, 25% speed gear, perm 3 slot backpack, Tracker, NL, Fragpack and other perms. I'll make a thread, but I need to check if I'm off the blacklist.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.