Posts by krystalwar
66 posts total, newest first.
How to make your own RPM/WPM hack for DayZ [C#]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Is it possible to get one of your old projects in pm or so?
I wanna try this but i'm pretty new to VB so it would be an exemple for me :)How to make your own RPM/WPM hack for DayZ [C#]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - How do you change the name each time you start it? :O
EDIT: Also, would it be possible to spawn weapons by using this method for exemple?DayZ SA Simple Trainerin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=gtaplayer2;9650707]I might release another hack when this gets detected.
http://i.gyazo.com/575aa54348d19a240cc0c5a8bac50265.png
What would you think about that? ;)[/QUOTE]
Come on you already know we want it || Paid BOL scripts! || Evadee, and many more! || Completely free!in League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - The SAC:R isn't working for me (I have VIP)|| Paid BOL scripts! || Evadee, and many more! || Completely free!in League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - Thanks bro. I got some more questions, could you give me your skype in PM ?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.