Posts by nazoreturn
9 posts total, newest first.
Grimoire 3.8+ not accepting item even while whitelistedin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Does anyone have this error where G3.8+ doesn't accept certain items even when they are in the whitelist? I was farming for items like Mirror blademaster but when the sound notified me the Mirror blademaster dropped, not[Grimoire 3.8+] New Worlds, New Opportunities Fastestin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - So after several hour of testing I find out that this bot's slugfit works normally with classes that have skills that have 3 seconds CD (I tried with 4 seconds and it still disconnect) so here are my suggestions of class[Grimoire 3.8+] New Worlds, New Opportunities Fastestin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=Epicious;14824809]Nah man the default is set for LightCaster. You need to change the packets under LOOP1 to fit your skills. VHL's 2nd skill can't be spammed and since the default is set to spam 2nd skill, it will[Grimoire 3.8+] New Worlds, New Opportunities Fastestin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=Epicious;14820246]What class are you using? Did you edit the packets to use the correct skills?[/QUOTE]
I was using VHL just like you, changed player name and all but it keeps disconnecting at slugfit[Grimoire 3.8+] New Worlds, New Opportunities Fastestin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Why is the Bot keeps disconnect at the slugfit part?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.