Posts by bl4ckrolex1
5 posts total, newest first.
DBD 4.2.0+ - Simple Injector with Custom Fullprofile (Legacy All & Item Count)in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=MeteorScript;14926700]Everytime I try to dump my savefile I got a remote server error (401) not authorized.[/QUOTE]
prob needs to get updated.Simple Save Editor for DBDin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=DUDUDUMAN;14926608]When I try to open my dumped save file in the editor it is not there? What am I doing wrong? I tried .json and .dat save file formats but they are not showing when i try to open them in the SaveSave Injector v3.1.0 DBD 4.1.2+in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - Please update! :) ThxSave Injector v3.1.0 DBD 4.1.2+in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - Needs to update again. 4.1.2Save Injector v3.1.0 DBD 4.1.2+in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - Update pls
Showing the 5 most recent posts.