Posts by RenderMAN2
18 posts total, newest first.
problem Ultimate Unlocker for 1.5.387in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help - Hi,
I tried Modern Warfare 3 Ultimate Unlocker for 1.5.387 on my copy of MW3 Version 1.4.382 (Reloaded -Tekno MW3) but does not work.
It works only with steam version?
ThanksFree Rank50 server?in Call of Duty Black Ops Help - I'm looking for a server that gives Rank 50 on Steam.
Yesterday I had found one case, it worked perfectly have advanced two prestige, but today is not in list :mad:
Help me Thanks.alterIWnet Hax v1.0in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - Fantastic rls! THXXXX
"aim assist" = is a Aimbot?
How do i use it?
Activated "aim assist" on OS 7X64 not work, help me ...
Respect![Tutorial] Custom Background Music in 10 Easy stepsin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Tutorials - [quote=House;2563456]Open you favourite music player and press PLAY ^^[/quote]
LOL
drHouse max respect 4 you!
My request is seriously. I do not think my, is bad idea!
The song of battles must have a name...[Tutorial] Custom Background Music in 10 Easy stepsin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Tutorials - very nice.
How to personalize the song into battle (no lobby)?
how to call the track to be replaced?
thx
Showing the 5 most recent posts.